Bohinj, a multiapartment building on a tranquill location just above the stream of Mostnica.
The building is located in the small valley on the northern part of Stara Fužina, next to a forest, but still with lots of sun and intimacy.
The unit is built with quality materials:
- in the year 1990 up to 3rd construction phase
- 2017-2018 done to its current state - with one apartment unit completely finished and furnished, other four apartment units still need some work (floorings, smaller installations - electricity...)
The ground plan is devided (mezzanines), built in four floors - basement, ground floor, first floor, attic.
The building consists of 5 apartment units:
- Apartment no. 1 - apartment in two floors, measuring 98,70m2 (of which 93,10m2 is useful, the unit has also its own basement 5,60m2), which has; anteroom, toilet, large living space (kitchen, dining room, living room) with exit on a terrace and further its own garden. From the living space a wooden staircase takes us to the first floor ( 2 bedrooms, bathroom, and a balcony). This unit is finished and ready to be moved in immediately.
- Apartment no. 2 - apartment in two floors, measuring 81.40m2 (of which 68m2 is useful, the terrace measures 7,90m2, the basement measures 5,50m2) and consists of; anteroom, 3 rooms and a bathroom, the staircase takes us down to mezzanine - the living space of the apartment (kitchen + dining room + living room) with exit on a terrace and its own garden. This unit needs to have floorings done, bathroom and lights as well as other electricity appliances.
- Apartment no. 3 (first floor) - apartment in two floors measuring 114m2 (of which 83,40m2 is useful, two balconies measure 25,10m2, the basement measures 5,50m2), which consists of; anteroom, large living space (kitchen + dining room + living room) with an exit on a balcony, bathroom and room. The mezzanine on floor higher features 2 rooms and a stunning balcony with a view of Triglav (the highest mountain in Slovenia). This unit also has its own garden.
- Apartment no. 4 (first floor) - apartment measuring 67,10m2 (of which 50,30m2 is useful, around 5m2 is lost due to roof inclinations, the balcony measures 6,20m2 and the basement 5,50m2), which consists of; anteroom,bathroom, large living space (kitchen + dining room + living room) with an exit on a balcony,
- Apartment no. 5 (attic) - apartment measuring 58,90m2 (of which 31,50 is useful, around 10,10m2 is lost due to roof inclinations, the balcony measures 11,90m2, the basement measures 5,40m2), which features; large living space (kitchen + dining room + living room) with an exit on a balcony, a bedroom, bathroom, toilet, and two small rooms.
All the rest common areas (hallways, staircases, boiler room, pantry) together measure around 145m2.
The heating system is planned to be a heat pump, what is more, the floor heating is already installed as seen on the pictures.
The lawn next to the building is separated into three atriums, which are individual to each own of the three apartment units, as previously described. The rest of the land is patio, arranged as a large parking area suitable for at least 10 cars.
The large balconies are positioned so well, that such stunning views of the surrounding Julian Alps are rare, what is more you can even observe the Triglav mountain as you are drinking your morning coffee.
To sum up, an excellent oportunity for someone looking for an investment in tourism - as the project is nearly finished not much more needs to be done.
The building is located only 1,5 kilometres away from Lake Bohinj, not far from nearby hiking routes, as well as the ski resort Vogel, one of the most known ski resorts in Slovenia.